ADMISSION AND RE-ADMISSION
Admission to St. Mary’s College, Quezon City is granted with a definite understanding that the pupil/student and parents or guardians agree in writing to comply with the scholastic standards of the school and its rules and regulations.
The school reserves the right, whenever necessary and expedient, to treat violations of the school rules and regulations in accordance with the Christian system of discipline and guidance. The right to dismiss any pupil for poor scholastic work or school conduct unbecoming of a Marian is likewise reserved to the school authorities.
Admission Requirements for New Pupils/ Students and Transferees
Basic Education Department:
- Preschool – Prekindergarten and Kindergarten
- Elementary – Grade 1 to Grade 6
- Junior High School – Grade 7 to Grade 10
- Senior High School – Grade 11 to Grade 12
Strands – STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
HumSS (Humanities and Social Sciences)
ABM (Accountancy Business and Management)
GAS (General Academic Strand)
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication
- Bachelor of Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Secondary Education (Major in English, Mathematics and Science)
- Bachelor of Science in Social Work
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Office Administration
- Teacher Certificate Program
A. Requirements for Online Admission:
- PSA Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Latest Report Card
Alternative Documents: Certified True Copy of Certificate of Enrollment for K to 12 and College / Result of Online STEM Test for STEM applicants
- Reservation Fee amounting to Php 2,000.00
- Accomplished Online Recommendation Form from the Class Adviser and Guidance Counselor (Grade 4 - College applicants only)
B. Online Admission Procedure
Step 1: Scan the following admission requirements:
PSA Birth Certificate
Latest Report Card
Alternative Documents: Certified True Copy of Certificate of Enrollment for K to 12 and College
Step 2: Pay the reservation fee.
Payment of Reservation Fee amounting to Php 2,000.00 can be done through BPI Bank Deposit, BPI Online Banking/ Fund Transfer or Send Money/ Money Transfer/ Online Bank Transfer via GCash, PayMaya or other Online Banking options using the school’s Bank Account:
𝗕𝗣𝗜 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲:
𝗦𝘁. 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘆’𝘀 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗲
𝗕𝗣𝗜 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗡𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿:
Scan/ Screenshot the Proof of Payment (Deposit Slip/Transaction Slip)
(Reservation Fee is non-refundable, but will be deducted to the tuition fee if applicant proceeded to enrollment.)
Step 3: Accomplish the Online Admission Form and upload the Scanned/ Screenshot Copies of the Requiements and Proof of Payment.
To apply online, please accomplish the Online Admission Form through this link:
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦 (𝘈𝘊𝘕) 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘊𝘕 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸.
Step 4: Attend the Online Interview through MS Teams and wait for the Acceptance Notice.
Step 5: Receive the Acceptance Notice through electronic mail and proceed to online enrollment.
For further inquiries, you may reach us through e-mail at Registrar1@smcqc.edu.ph for Basic Education Applicants and Registrar_College@smcqc.edu.ph for College Applicants or call us at 8-373-68-47 to 49 local 123 and 207.
Requirements for Re-admission
- A pupil with a failing Final Grade in Conduct at the end of the school year will not be admitted.
- Pupils who transferred to other schools or dropped and would like to come back may be re-admitted by passing the norms for admission of new pupils.
For Junior and Senior High School:
A returning student may be re-admitted:
- To the next grade level if he/she met the norms for re-admission;
- To the same grade level if he/she...
1. dropped for valid reasons the previous school year and is recommended by the Discipline Coordinator for re-admission; and
2. dropped out of school for two years or more and have passed the norms for admission and recommended by the Discipline Coordinator for re-admission.
A returning student may be re-admitted upon presentation of the Leave of Absence Form and Student’s Clearance.