CENTER FOR CAMPUS SECURITY AND SAFETY
The Center for Campus Security and Safety of St. Mary’s College, Quezon City provides security in a predictable environment where one can pursue his/her objectives without fear from the occurrence of mishaps and their effects when they occur.
Security implies safety as it can also mean a state of freedom from harm, damage or loss. It is a means to protect lives, properties, tangible or intangible assets, such as reputations, and material resources needed to pursue one’s goal.
The Center for Campus Security and Safety aims to:
1. preserve and protect human and material resources against loss;
2. maintain security measures and safety of the working
3. maintain the conditions of facility and equipment;
4. account all visitors and material movements;
5. protect the whole institution from various hazards, risks, and/or
6. strengthen the policies and regulations for compliance;
7. establish Case, Risk and Crisis Management; and
8. uphold the school’s reputation.
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Ground Floor near the Panay Gate
Telephone numbers: (8)373-6846 to 49 local 404
Email address: email@example.com