A. Admission of New Pupils/Students
• Admission begins on the 1st Monday of December of the current school year.
• Foreign pupils/students are accepted as per accreditation requirements from Bureau of Immigration on February 14, 2005.
• Regular schedule of enrollment starts on the 2nd
Monday of May.
• Pupils/Students should be enrolled only under their
true names or those names appearing in their PSA
birth certificates. For foreign pupils/students, their
Alien Certificate of Registration is the reference.
• All pupils/students must present:
- Uncancelled original report card (SF9) duly signed
by the Principal
- Enrollment Permit
C. Issuance of Transcript of Records (SF10) or Transfer Credentials and Other Certifications
• More than one copy of the Transcript of Record may be issued as long as no copy previously issued was used for enrollment in another school in the Philippines and the purpose for which the record will be used is indicated in the copy.
• These documents can be issued to a representative provided the following are presented.
- written authorization letter from the owner of the record indicating the purpose of the request
- photocopy of the owner’s identification documents
- photocopy of the representative’s identification documents
- Official request (school to school request) – free of charge
- Personal request – with corresponding fee/s to be collected
D. Issuance of the 2nd copy of Diploma and/or Report Card (SF9) with Corresponding Fee/s
• Issued to the party concerned provided:
- An affidavit is executed and acknowledged before a notary public, stating the circumstances of loss or destruction; and
- Report Card is not yet used for enrollment purposes in any school.
Note: Documents requested are marked “duplicate copy”.
E. Authentication of Documents
• Original document must be presented subject to a minimal fee.
F. Affixing the School Seal
• The school seal is affix after the accuracy of data in the document has been established. Releasing: 3 days after the filing of request
G. Dropping Out / Transfer
• Fill out the dropping form in 4 copies. One copy is to be filed by the Registrar, 1 copy for the Cashier, 1 copy for the Principal and 1 copy for the Discipline Coordinator.
• Process clearance form and submit to the Registrar’s Office upon completion.
Last day of dropping is one (1) month prior to the last day of classes of the current school year.
H. Processing of application form for colleges/universities of choice with minimal fee
I. Request for the Transcript of Records (SF10) of new pupils/ students
J. Processing and data generation of computerized grades
Monday - Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Ground Floor, Beaterio Building
Telephone numbers: (8)373-6847 to 49 local 123/207
Email address: Registrar1@smcqc.edu.ph